Sunday, January 01, 2006

Time to Launch This Blog



It's time for this blog to make its public debut, even though it's still, in many respects, a work in progress. This blog is intended to be a way for alumni (and their friends and families) of Madison Central High School to stay in touch and help to share and preserve the history of Madison's first high school.

I'd like to post announcements about class reunions, requests for information about "missing" classmates, news about Central alumni, and your memories about Central what life was like in your neighborhood (or Madison in general) when you were growing up. If your class has a website or blog, I'd love to add a link to it. I'd also love to add a link to your personal website. You may contact me by email by clicking on the "View My Complete Profile" link on the right hand side of this blog, under my photograph. This will take you to a page where you'll find a link to an email account for this blog.

If this post is the first one you've read, I'd like to encourage you to read the previous posts in order to learn a bit more about what prompted the creaion of this blog.

No comments: