Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Class of 1943 Annual Reunion

The Madison Central High School Class of 1943 will hold its 64th reunion next Wednesday, July 24, 2007 at the Elks Club in Madison, according to an email I received from Selma Dewey Calnan.

Tom and Dorothy Jafferis, who were high school sweethearts, have been keeping track of the alumni for 50 years.

The class voted to meet every year because "we don't want to take any chances!" It draws alumni from Hawaii, California, Florida and the states where they settled down after service in WWII.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Nadine
I'm sure you are busy elsewhre and haven't had time to post the notice for 2008. I will be sending updates. I write to classmates with my fingers crossed (hard to do at 83 hoping that I don't get the notice that yet another classmate has left no forwarding address. So far 49% of us must be having a reunion elsewhere.
Selma